Advice please....infacol!

xkirstyx

mummy to Jack and Emily
Reaction score
Jack is a month old and has really bad wind hes been crying all day:cry:! HV said to get infacol but im really nervice about using it! just looking for some reasurence please girls xxxx:hugs:

It was my absolute Godsend!

My daughter was crying constantly, was really windy, it was waking her up at night etc, she would just sudednyl start crying and calmed down once she'd farted or burped. Gave her inficol and with in a day was so much better!

Still a bit windy but she loves the taste of it LOL

There's nothing to worry about with Infacol. The information leaflet even says that an accidental overdose isn't usually harmful, it's a fairly innoccuous medicine, as medicines go. Basically it has an ingredient that makes all the little air bubbles which are stuck in baby's tummy (causing the pain) join up into big air bubbles which then can come up.

It can take a few days for it to work (it's a cumulative effect), so don't be surprised if there isn't an improvement straight away. The other thing to consider is gripe water, if you'd prefer that to infacol.

Hope you find something that helps with your LO's wind soon.

I have used it since my LO was a week old, she loves the taste and its so easy to give in the little pippet thing.

i tried everything !! only cheap old gripe water wrked !! hope u get it sorted hun x

I used it with my LO and it really helped - don't think there is anything to worry about in regards to its ingredients etc! Good luck

Yep - used it with Earl since he was 10 days old! Good stuff and he loves the taste of it so now I just use it at night to calm his tummy as his wind has really dropped away!

It really does work though so I hope it works for your little girl! If not, try gripe water as while it doesn't work for Earl, again it is supposed to be good. Thankfully they're both really cheap so why not give them a try.

It's fine!! I've used it for weeks now, it's not absorbed into baby's system so it's totally safe.

Totally helped our DD with her wind - definitely recommend using it

Infacol is fine to use, though didn't help much. Try gripe water!

i started using it when she was about a week old, its great stuff!
she brought up the wind beautifully!

= 0 )

x

Infacol was my lifesaver with Austin when he was younger. I would highly reccommend it xxx

its really helps shaya but she doesnt like the taste but she makes a cute face then spits sum of it out lol xx

I didn't find it helpful I'm afraid but it can't hurt to give it a try. The one thing i noticed was that LO was pooing less often. Could just have been coincidence but it seemed to go back to normal when i stopped giving him the infacol

Works a treat for Ellie. Been using since stopped BF at 3 weeks. She knows her bottle is coming when she tastes it!

I was nervouse about giving Bobby this but started to when he was 2 weeks and it helped sooo much. Still has it now as really help bring up his wind after feeds. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->