Advice please ladies...???

charlz87

TTC Cycle #4
Reaction score
Hi, I need some advice...

I am only one day late for AF so far, it was due yesterday and I am never late, but I have had really really bad stomach cramp all night on the left hand side below my belly button. I was nearly sick and was crying with the pain and painkillers didnt help much. My breasts have gone solid as a rock and nipples and surrounding area gone quite dark and I am getting alot of discharge, like a paste with stretchy stuff in it (sorry tmi). Went for a long walk last night thinking that it might hurry AF along if she was coming but no such luck.

I normally get pre AF spotting but have had nothing so far, I keep thinking I have come on because it hurts and its only the discharge. I have had to wear a sanitary towel its that bad. I cant face food today and that is not like me.

I thought there was no way in this world I would be pg this month because I didnt get any positive OPK's and we didnt BD enough I didnt think.
I am at work today and just about getting through the day... I promised myself I wouldnt test until I was 4/5 days late to avoid disappointment....

So what I am wanting to know is could this be a result of anything else?

Sorry for the long post gals but am in agony here, physically and mentally, please could ANYONE offer any advice????

Thanks.xxx

Hi hun...I think all your signs are excellent for pregnancy. From your discharge..pains...and your full bbs. Oh and the major...late AF. I'd say you should stop on your way home from work and get a FRER and do it tomorrow. It all sounds promising hun. And remember it does only take one :spermy: and I have heard about other people not getting + opk and falling pg.

:dust:

all your signs sound really good, so fx for a bfp xx

Thanks guys. I am convinced it isnt a :bfp: and if it is I will be VERY VERY shocked. I keep thinking there is something wrong. I have had AF cramps since CD 17/18 ish and they are still there and I am convinced she is coming. The plan is to buy a test tomorrow to do on Wednesday morning when OH is at home (its his day off) if :witch: hasnt shown her face.
I am also very sleepy, hot (as in warm, lol) and moody which makes me think AF is coming, also been having really bad wind and indigestion (sorry tmi). But I have IBS and Acid Reflux, so I cant tell if its that or not, but :witch: being late is the only thing that makes me think I might be pg....
We will have to wait and see... :)
Anyone any other ideas/experiences?

The one thing I would be most concerned about is the pain. Is it usual for you to be in so much pain around af time? I just had an EP and the only reason I found out I was having an EP was the pain I was having. Very bad pain related to BMs. Thought it was IBS at first. Please test, and be seen by your dr soon if that pain is unusual for you. :hugs:

I have never had a pain like that before... Its like a stabbing pain. My IBS fare ups are normally crampy, but this pain was unbearable for about an hour. It has died down a bit now but there is still a dull pain there iykwim. I might go and buy a test tonight. Wanna wait until OH comes home from work though and make sure my friend is not working the the Spar round the corner. (Dont want people to know am TTC) if not will get one first thing tomorrow.
I just keep trying to convince myself I am not!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"