• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice please ladies ....

Sally33

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Been ttc for 2 years and for the first time ever this month using clomid double dose I ovulated :)

Dr scanned me on 17th of February (day 22) to find a collapsed folly - on 23rd (day 28) I had blood test which confirmed :) yippppeeee

Since then I have had all of the could be clomid could be preg symptoms currently on day 35

My questions are

- my cycles are never the same - vary between 32 - 46 days (app says 35 average) but because I have ov this month - does this mean period should be due 14dpo or will my length still be longer?

- I have had white cm for three days and today I have wiped and it was brown (sorry tmi!) that seems to have disappeared and on having a look up I have lots of clumpy white cm - is this effect of clomid / ovulation?

- did a test this morning and this eve and both BFN - when will my period arrive - I hate all this unknown - need to focus on when I can take clomid again and get back in the game

Wish we had a crystal ball to put all of our minds at rest - any advice would be appreciated

Baby dust to you all

Thanks ladies

What dpo are you? A bit of brown when wiping could be implantation if it occurs on 6dpo or later.

If you don't know how long your LP would normally be and the doc didn't say anything, I think it would be safe to assume a 14 day LP and expect AF (and by that I mean hopefully not AF) 14 days after ovulation. More than 3 days before that is too early to text for most test brands, so don't let your bfn disappoint you yet!

Most women won't have enough hcg to be detected until at least 3 days after implantation, which typically occurs anywhere from 6-12 days post ovulation.

I'm 15dpo ... Which I believe from reading I've done online is too late for implantation ?

My doctor hasn't really said anything about anything! Was told I was clomid resistant on day 15 and only option was ivf until I got pains day 20 - day 22 and I literally begged for another scan and yippee I had released an eggy

Hum so guess its just waiting game! Either af or bfp - I hate waiting I'm driving myself insane!

X x

Think I Deffo talked that up as af has arrived!! I'm in bits it's funny when you think you have come to terms with it not being this month then when it happens you really haven't

On the bright side my body put me out of my misery and didn't make me wait as long as some of my cycles

Bring on march ttc !

Baby dust to you all

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"