Advice please! Late implementation?

Pipersmom

Reaction score
Rundown:
22yrs on alysenia but missed a couple pills last month.
Period started on time. dec 7. Period lasted longer than normal. Should have been very light or over dec 10th but still going. I was on vacation and started my pill a day early on the 10th instead of 11th. This stopped period by 12th.
Had unprotected sex on 13th overnight to 14th. According to charts I ovulated 15-17.

On 26th I started with sore boobs, extremely tired, thirsty a lot, dizzy. By 27th I had every possible pregnancy symptom you can imagine. I couldn’t eat my favourite foods and craved foods I barely eat at anytime. Everything points to pregnant.
Took home test on 29th. Negative.
Have done one test per day since. All negative.
Today, Jan 4, 2 days late, I have brown mucous discharge that looks a lot like what people show for implantation bleeding. It has followed with some red bleeding. Nothing close to a period for me.
I have a doc appointment tomorrow but I’m super worried. Any insight for me?

Also family history my mom had very low hcg levels with blood work at 4-5 weeks and the only way they knew for sure was she had a heartbeat show up on ultrasound.

Thanks

I should add my boobs are out of control tonight! I swear they’ve doubled in size and hurt!

Rundown:
22yrs on alysenia but missed a couple pills last month.
Period started on time. dec 7. Period lasted longer than normal. Should have been very light or over dec 10th but still going. I was on vacation and started my pill a day early on the 10th instead of 11th. This stopped period by 12th.
Had unprotected sex on 13th overnight to 14th. According to charts I ovulated 15-17.

On 26th I started with sore boobs, extremely tired, thirsty a lot, dizzy. By 27th I had every possible pregnancy symptom you can imagine. I couldn’t eat my favourite foods and craved foods I barely eat at anytime. Everything points to pregnant.
Took home test on 29th. Negative.
Have done one test per day since. All negative.
Today, Jan 4, 2 days late, I have brown mucous discharge that looks a lot like what people show for implantation bleeding. It has followed with some red bleeding. Nothing close to a period for me.
I have a doc appointment tomorrow but I’m super worried. Any insight for me?

Also family history my mom had very low hcg levels with blood work at 4-5 weeks and the only way they knew for sure was she had a heartbeat show up on ultrasound.

Thanks
Hi Piper! Just wondering what was the outcome? I'm currently in the same boat as you...AF due tomorrow and I had some brownish discharge when I wiped this morning...none on panties whatsoever. I'm curious if I ovulated way later than I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->