Advice please on dates?

tobemum

Reaction score
So I have a very regular 28 day cycle, always have. This cycle I did an opk that came up with a very strong positive 2 days before my expected ovulation. When I put this into my app, it changed my ovulation day to the next day. So now I don't know if I am 9 or 10 DPO. What do you think I should go by??

Any help would be great as I got a stark white BFN this morning!!

I would recommend BBT as it would give you an exact day that you ovulated with a sustained temp shift.

For sanity's sake go by 9. In the grand scheme of things either one is close enough, yanno?

Agreed go by 9. Better to push your test date back a day than up a day

I ovulate the evening if my strong positive (test line way darker than control) which is the second day of positives. On average, you O 36 hours from your first positive (as soon as the test matches control) and 12 from when you hit the peak of your surge (darkest test line). I highly recommend bbt. If you don't have bf ing children it's really easy to do and will pinpoint your exact O

Thanks ladies, i know it doesn't really seem like a huge difference but I am trying to cling to anything that I might still have a chance at being pregnant!

I have seen the bbt thing but haven't really looked into it. Might give it a go next month!

Fertility Friend lays it out nicely and their app is great. I used it just to keep track of my lmp but love using it to chart. Fxed! 9/10dpo is still early!

Depending on when you last BD you still have a chance... Those swimmers live for a few days. I didn't temp much this month but even so you can still see the shift. If I had a few more days in there I'd get my crosshairs on CD 17 but I had O pains later in the evening on CD 16. I think anything within a 24 hour window is close enough to figure out if you had good timing but when figuring out when it is best to test I'd use the later O date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->