Advice please re possible IB and cycle tracking

greedyguts

Reaction score
Hi
Sorry I'm sure loads of posts like this come up but I'm desperate for another opinion (or a few!).
I've been tracking my cycle. I'm breastfeeding my toddler and got my first AF last month.
I had a normal period and then I checked cp and cervix was definitely high and soft CD13 onwards, and still very high and wide open on CD17 but low and firm by CD20.
No real ewcm to speak of...
When would you predict I ovulated please?

I've now got pink tinged cm, it's cd29. I guess I will know soon as tomorrow or Fri it'll either go or be full on AF, but I need someone to go crazy with! I'd forgotten how obsessive it can be, watching your cycle. :shrug:

Hi
Sorry I'm sure loads of posts like this come up but I'm desperate for another opinion (or a few!).
I've been tracking my cycle. I'm breastfeeding my toddler and got my first AF last month.
I had a normal period and then I checked cp and cervix was definitely high and soft CD13 onwards, and still very high and wide open on CD17 but low and firm by CD20.
No real ewcm to speak of...
When would you predict I ovulated please?

I've now got pink tinged cm, it's cd29. I guess I will know soon as tomorrow or Fri it'll either go or be full on AF, but I need someone to go crazy with! I'd forgotten how obsessive it can be, watching your cycle. :shrug:

I have no idea, you should start temping, that way you can know for sure when you O as cervix postion isn't really a good way to check for O,

Possibly anywhere between CD13 and CD17.

That's the best I can guess. Though if you are not temping you can't confirm ovulation. And neither can anyone here.

As PP said the cervix isn't a reliable indicator for anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->