Advice please (TMI Warning)

Teaka31

Reaction score
Hi Ladies:

For starters, I have had no issues with spotting or anything of the like until this point.

I took a 56 hour bus trip on Jan 21st from California to Ohio to go back home. I arrived home on Sunday Jan 23rd, went to the potty..wiped..and alongside the normal stringy white discharge was a tiny white string that had some dark blood in it. Nothing happened for four more days. By this time I had called to make my first appt and explained to the nurse my situation where she claimed sounded to be perfectly fine. Thursday, went to the potty and wiped again and found a smaller white stringy piece of mucus on paper with blood in it. Nothing since Thursday and it is Saturday. Just the normal white strings.

Does anyone know what this is? I did not experience this while pregnant with my son. I also did not experience this with the loss of my first pregnancy. With the mc of my first pregnancy it was brown on toilet paper to start off and lots of brown but no mucous. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Much.

I have had more discharge then normal. I just look for bright red blood. If it is not bright red and A LOT this is probably your body flushing the un needed stuff out of your uterus for the BABY!. How far along are you?

My ticker is a tad off. I will not reach 9 weeks until tomorrow. (Sunday)

I have a cervical ectropion and that started as streaks or specks of red blood in lots of mucas. Look it up on the internet as mine started at 9+3.

My midwife wasnt worried, as long as it doesnt increase or isnt bright red then dont worry - and even so with me I had both and still baby is absolutely fine!

Not sure what it could be but fx that everything goes okay for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->