• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice Please

Rozie_1985

Mummy To Joel
Reaction score
Hi guys, i was wondering if you would still detect a LH Suge after ovulation if you were pregnant? Also what are the chances of being preganant and no LH suge being detected? Thanks

The surge of the luteinizing hormone specifically triggers the egg to be released (ovulation). Therefore, I don't believe you could get an LH surge after ovulation.

Are you wondering about picking up the LH surge via OPK's - if that is your question, then some ladies are not able to detect the surge (this is for a variety of reasons - often timing) so, therefore, you could be pregnant if you have not detected the surge - so long as it actually happened and you have actually ovulated.

Have you had a +OPK after the time you thought you ovulated?

XX

Hi thank you so much for you reply its much appreciated. No i havn't had a +OPK but i have been on the pill for awhile so figured i probably missed it as i have only just started to use the OPKs and im on CD19. I will try another in a day or so. I would have to be very lucky to concieve within the first month, yet my Mum did both times with me and my sister so im trying to hang onto that little glimmer of hope lol!

I hope you are lucky with that - I came off the pill a long before I started trying but I know it takes some people a while and others less long.

(Aside of being on the pill) you may just ov late. I'm on CD18 and expect to ovulate either today or tomorrow and I know how you feel, I thought I'd missed catching ovulation with an OPK last month and then purely by chance I took another which came up positive so keep trying.

XX

I hope i am lucky too, i just wish AF would arrive so i would be able to track whats going on more easily. Good luck to you chick, where abouts in London are you? Im in Hoddesdon north of London. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"