Advice Please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by clarkie_TTC, Apr 27, 2009.

1. clarkie_TTC

clarkie_TTC expecting our 1st!!!!

AF was due last tuesday (so will be a week late tomorrow)

done a CB best thursday and got :bfn: again tested on saturday with an IC test and got a :bfn: :hissy:

been feeling sick (but not getting sick) - stomach pains but not like :witch: pains

could i be in with a chance of still getting a :bfp:

2. Tudor Rose

Tudor Rose Mummy

well im 11 days late not tested since tuesday. gonna test again but ive heard stories of people getting the positives at 6 weeks pregnant so fingers crossed there is still hope put there for us

3. WinterKage

WinterKage Well-Known Member

Yes i agree with Tudor Rose, if still in doubt you could always get a blood test done as they are normally quite accurate. Hth! xxIn my last cycle my period came when i was 11 days late, i had a blood test when i was 5 days late which came back negative so i knew from that but i wish you good luck girls x Sending :bfp::bfp: vibes xxx

4. Bexyboop

Bexyboop Mum to a beautiful boy

Yes I have heard the same as Tudor Rose. It can take a long time for some people to get their BFP to show.

Unfortunately the old :witch: can be very sensitive to stress also and can be knocked out of sink.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your :bfp: As they say it ain't over till the :witch: shows!!!!

Good luck honey x

5. NuKe

NuKe mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

i hope you get the result we all want!!! good luck! (and get urself to the docs 4 a blood test)

6. clarkie_TTC

clarkie_TTC expecting our 1st!!!!

thanks girls.

tudor rose when are you going to test again??

the waiting list for blood test at my doc is 2/3 weeks so im prob best holding out to see if AF shows or BFP shows haha