Advice Please

clarkie_TTC

expecting our 1st!!!!
Reaction score
AF was due last tuesday (so will be a week late tomorrow)

done a CB best thursday and got :bfn: again tested on saturday with an IC test and got a :bfn: :hissy:

been feeling sick (but not getting sick) - stomach pains but not like :witch: pains

could i be in with a chance of still getting a :bfp:

well im 11 days late not tested since tuesday. gonna test again but ive heard stories of people getting the positives at 6 weeks pregnant so fingers crossed there is still hope put there for us

Yes i agree with Tudor Rose, if still in doubt you could always get a blood test done as they are normally quite accurate. Hth! xxIn my last cycle my period came when i was 11 days late, i had a blood test when i was 5 days late which came back negative so i knew from that but i wish you good luck girls x Sending :bfp::bfp: vibes xxx

Yes I have heard the same as Tudor Rose. It can take a long time for some people to get their BFP to show.

Unfortunately the old :witch: can be very sensitive to stress also and can be knocked out of sink.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get your :bfp: As they say it ain't over till the :witch: shows!!!!

Good luck honey x

i hope you get the result we all want!!! good luck! (and get urself to the docs 4 a blood test)

thanks girls.

tudor rose when are you going to test again??

the waiting list for blood test at my doc is 2/3 weeks so im prob best holding out to see if AF shows or BFP shows haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->