Advice please

Unsure84

Reaction score
Hello

Hi

As my username suggests, I am a little unsure. Not sure whether this is the right forum part to post in either!

What are the symptoms of early pregnancy.

Over the last 5 days I've been extremely bloated and nauseous. My stomach feels huge and strange! The nausea is getting worse and I've had a little cramping

What does this mean? Does it mean anything. Is this just pms?

I'm due on this weekend so not getting my hopes up. When is the earliest I can take a test

Any advice would be very useful

Thank you. Xx

:hi:

Common signs
-Missed period
-Swollen, tender breasts
-Fatigue

-Bloating
-Cramping
-Implantation bleeding
-Nausea
-Frequent urination
-Food aversions or cravings

Some women experience symptoms early and some do not. Some of the symptoms are not felt until later into the pregnancy. One of the difficulties with ttc is the symptoms of an upcoming period and being pregnant are similar so it can be easy to confuse the two.

Some women start testing a week before they are due for their period. Those who track ovulation and their lp (luteal phase: time between ovulation and period) usually have an ideal testing date. Some tests can give early results, but you'll probably get the most accurate result the closer you are to your expected period.

Good luck! :flower:

Welcome to BnB! Hopeful provided some great information. I also recomend checking out this thread if you haven't seen it yet: Symptoms by DPO - AF or BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->