advice please?

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
Hi all, so this cycle I was convinced I was pregnant and so was everybody else but all bfn, anyway on this past Monday I was due for af, I started spotting Brown and have continued to until now sometimes with a red streak sorry tmi, this is very different from my normal periods, I usually get the worst backache and cramps the day before af and continue to cramp, well none of that? So yesterday I popped into Lloyds chemist UK and they have a new very early hpt called viola anyone have experience with these? I took one yesterday and got a 2nd faint line, but defiantly there, it came up in 10 minutes and these tests are 15 minutes for results? 'any help would be much appreciated :)

I haven't heard of those tests (not from the UK) but it sounds like what you had might have been decidual bleeding. Sometimes it takes time for HCG to hit the system.
Keep us updated- I'm excited for you!

I've not heard of these tests either until I seen them in the shop apparently they are super early tests and can detects hcg as low as 5mlu, so I think I'll wait until next week to test again as that would be 19 day's past ovulation which they say is better to test at to get an accurate result :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->