Advice please!!

purplite

Reaction score
Ladies I feel like I'm grasping at straws

11 dpo hcg was 48
13 dpo hcg was 99
20 dpo scan didn't show anything (potentially a 2mm gest sac but too small to tell). Didn't test hcg but likely under 1500.
27 dpo (5w5d) hcg was 2285 and ultrasound showed gest sac but only 5mm. Doctor is concerned.

Anyone had slow rising low hcg and a pos outcome???

Yess I did! I'm only 7 weeks now, but as of my scan yesterday everythings right on target. goodluck :)

Thanks for sharing! Ps I've had no spotting or cramping or anything

Ideally you need to wait another week, week 6 is when you see the fetal pole and heartbeat xx
(possibly later)

Hi all - had blood drawn 2 days later (my request, not doc) and

HCG came back at 2900 (only up from 2285 just 47 hours earlier), Progesterone was up from 17 to 20, and
estrogen was 425 (don't know what it was before).

I'm super super worried about the HCG. Anyone had slow rising HCG and a positive outcome? The progesterone and estrogen numbers are good. The doc that called with the numbers didn't seem concerned but everything I read online says less than 66% rise is really bad!! Still no cramps, spotting, etc.

I've read lots of stories from women who had #s like that and eeeverything turned out fine. I was googling like crazy a few weeks ago because my hcg was slow rising to sstart, but eventually started doubling normally. Hopefully then can get you in for a scan again soon! Until then dont stress, every pregnancy is different. Just because its not "textbook", doesnt mean its bad :) goodluck! & keep us posted

ShanesMama thanks for the reassurance. What were your numbers and when did they turn around??

Mine were doubling last pregnancy but only just. I hope things turn out positive for you!

I don't remember my exact #s but they were going up veeryy slowly until i think 200- then started doubling quickly. So my numbers were still low when they started to rise normal but it took forever to get there. I think I remember my doc saying numbers only double every 2-3 days in only 85% of normal pregnancies. So theres a 15% chance of any pregnancy having crazy numbers.

I had a scan at 5+5 and we got to see the sac and heartbeat so it's definitely possible that early :thumbup:

Try and stay positive :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->