advice please

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a bit of advice. I'm currently pregnant with #2 which I found out on sunday. Today for some reason I can't stop worrying something will go wrong especially with my daughter stressing me out a lot, is it just a hormonal changes causing this? Wen did u all relax and believe ur pregnant, I keep testing every morning to check the lines still there I never had this with my daughter I did one test day af was due and that's it. I am actually thinkin of buying a different brand test tomorrow, prob frer. Maybe that would put my mind at rest?

I think most of us worry the whole 9 months. Especially if we've suffered a loss. My anxiety is through the roof (had MC May 21, 2014, then got pregnant w no cycle between, found out July 4, 2014, and I'm roughly 5w3d). It's normal. Try to breathe and realize that nothing you do can affect the outcome, and in between scans remember that unless there are danger signs (bleeding, bad cramping, "bad" feeling, no movement) then the baby is okay.

Congrats! Happy and healthy pregnancy to you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->