• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice please??

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My cycles are usually 33-44 days apart and my last cycle was 12/2. I'm usually 5 days a month (mild/medium flow) but for the past few week I've been wiping dark brown/pink when I go to the bathroom maybe twice or three times a day.

IB doesn't last this long according to Google. This has been going on since the 7th. I thought my period was just coming early but then when I went again nothing there.

AF was due 2 days ago and I have nothing other than the spotting. On 1/12 I started feeling very nauseous and had a bad headache. Yesterday I took an HPT at work (not FMU) and it was negative.

I do have PCOS so maybe my hormones are out of whack again or could I be pregnant?? I plan on re testing on the 17th (2 weeks out from DTD date) if no AF by then.

Im going through the exact same thing pretty much:( spotted for four days last week and it was really dark brown. Now I'm having the same pregnancy symptoms I had w my son but tested negative twice in the last three days. AF shouldn't be here till next week. Idk what's going on with me

Ah it's horrid when our bodies play these tricks. :hugs: I hope you both get happy answers soon x

See I was thinking it was IB but I've been spotting since the 7th (4 days after DTD) and it hasn't stopped since... It ranges in color from red, pink, brown to dark brown.

AF was due 4 days ago and I took a test 3 days ago and it was negative. Idk if I should test again or not.

Im going through the exact same thing pretty much:( spotted for four days last week and it was really dark brown. Now I'm having the same pregnancy symptoms I had w my son but tested negative twice in the last three days. AF shouldn't be here till next week. Idk what's going on with me

Ovulation maybe? Other than IB, that's the only other explanation for this according to Google lol it's just weird cause its never happened to me. I've been spotting the same way. I really have no idea but I do know how annoying it is to not know what the heck is going on with your body :/ I plan on taking another test too if I don't get my period next week. Hope all goes well with you

Well I've been going Google crazy as well lol I think I may have a cyst on my ovary or my progesterone levels may be low. Those are also some other options.

When is AF due for you?

Ovulation maybe? Other than IB, that's the only other explanation for this according to Google lol it's just weird cause its never happened to me. I've been spotting the same way. I really have no idea but I do know how annoying it is to not know what the heck is going on with your body :/ I plan on taking another test too if I don't get my period next week. Hope all goes well with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"