Advice please :(

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
I'm going crazy at the mo.... I have had a weird period this month normal flow Friday then Saturday brown blood Sunday nothing then Monday and Tuesday red spotting mainly when I wipe not all the time and some red / pink mixed in with discharge/cm today blobs of pink cm/discharge and slight watery pink on pad I've had cramps achey boobs and back ache where not ttc to conceive yet.... Saw gp did internal said looks ok but took swabs and said to have bloods next thurs, and to take a test did one Monday one yesterday both very clearly negative I'm so confused its making me unhappy and anxious anyone experianced this before what could it be the spotting / pink stuff is driving me nuts especially as it's been 4 days and feels like it will never end. Please reply I can't find any info online and Dr wasn't much help

I don't have any advice, sorry! Maybe it's just an off-cycle? It's not uncommon for a woman to have one a year. Hopefully your doctors sort it out! :hugs:

possibly a wacky cycle, the pink could be a sign of infection which if it is the swabs results will say.

Sounds kinda like that I went through in December.
Period ended up coming on right 5 days late. January was a bit of a long cycle. Now im back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->