Advice please....

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Well im 5 weeks pregnant and this morning when i went toilet i wiped and the tissue was light pink with a bit of brown.... Was thickish.... Sorry for tmi. And nothing all day but about 30 minutes ago went toilet again and wiped and there was the smallest amount again. Just getting paranoid now as i am starting to over think. What do you think i should do? I am thinking of going hospital tomorrow hoping to get a scan to make sure everything is ok, will they even scan me that early? I am so worried and i know the next few weeks are going to be a paranoid hard time. I am such a worrier aswel..... Thanks girls xxxxx
🙏🏻

I had pink/ brown spotting up to 7 weeks and the doc tole me just to let her know if it becomes like a light period

What you're describing is normal for early pregnancy. I had pink and brown spotting from implantation until about 6 weeks with my son. I would mention it to your doctor when you go to your appointment but I don't think it is worth an emergency visit unless the bleeding was red, heavy with clots and lots of cramping (think of your worst menstrual cramps).

Thanks everyone. I have woke up today with bleeding again, but its nothing huge it just still worries me so much. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->