Advice please....

KarmaLeigh

Reaction score
My fiance and I are TTC so I had my nexplanon removed on March 2nd and we have DTD that night on the 7th 8th 12th and 13th... On the 9th 10th and 11th I was having this brownish pinkish discharge and thought I was getting AF but the on the 11th it stopped that evening and nothing since... I had irregular cycles prior to getting the implant and just trying to understand some things... I don't know my cycle day since I haven't had an actual cycle in yrs and don't know if I might've been one of them lucky ones and got prego immediately but I have been having this odd cramping well more of a pulling down sensation since the 9th. Its been on and off since... Any ideas??? I have taken opks and only got faint lines so I know that's negative. Only negative HPT so I'm just confused...

Unless u dtd earlier without bc it would be too early.for implatation it takes minimum of 6 days as egg travels down ur tubes. I would say its something to do with getting ur cycle back. I would kep using opks as if its faint u may o soon. If u did dtd earlier then i would keep.testing but moneys on u will o in the next week

It's probably withdrawal bleeding.
After I had mine out, I got my first af 6 weeks later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"