Advice please

QueenMom

Reaction score
Okay so funny story, we were trying and then life happened. Well we haven't been trying for the past couple months. Well normally I ovulate on CD 14 or 15 and have a fairly regular cycle like that. Well we BD in CD 11. DIDNT think anything of it until the next day when I had signs of ovulation. WELL I check my cervix and with the signs it was open and I had EWCM, the whole 9 yards. Well on CD 14 I checked to be sure and it was closed. Closed up so tight. So I ovulated early :nope: NO!. I am now on CD 29 (normal period day), and nothing. I had a BFN yesterday on 2 different tests. But no sign of my period either. I am freaking out, when I say life happened I mean no way for a baby right now, like at all!! I am freaking out! I am 16-17 DPO today and please someone reassure me that the test would have been positive if I was in fact pregnant. I have 3 other children and I got a positive at 9 dpo, 1 day late, and 1 week late (she was my surprise baby and had no idea until I was like "hey where is my period'"... I am just not okay right now :-(

Okay so funny story, we were trying and then life happened. Well we haven't been trying for the past couple months. Well normally I ovulate on CD 14 or 15 and have a fairly regular cycle like that. Well we BD in CD 11. DIDNT think anything of it until the next day when I had signs of ovulation. WELL I check my cervix and with the signs it was open and I had EWCM, the whole 9 yards. Well on CD 14 I checked to be sure and it was closed. Closed up so tight. So I ovulated early NO!. I am now on CD 29 (normal period day), and nothing. I had a BFN yesterday on 2 different tests. But no sign of my period either. I am freaking out, when I say life happened I mean no way for a baby right now, like at all!! I am freaking out! I am 16-17 DPO today and please someone reassure me that the test would have been positive if I was in fact pregnant. I have 3 other children and I got a positive at 9 dpo, 1 day late, and 1 week late (she was my surprise baby and had no idea until I was like "hey where is my period'"... I am just not okay right now

I'd suggest going to the doctor for a blood test to be 100% sure but yes, typically a pregnancy test would be positive by then. It may be possible that you've just missed a cycle.

Didn't want to ready and run.
Well, as you know, every lady is different. :wacko: Probably going to be a waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->