Advice please:/

charlottex

Reaction score
So I had a miscarriage on the 19th March, scan on the 24th confirmed all was back to normal, I stopped bleeding on the 25th, so started having sex again. All my symptoms had gone but over the last few days my boobs are starting to really hurt again like they did when I was pregnant and I'm bloated, all signs of a period I know that's not supposed to be for another 10 days.
What's the chance of being pregnant again? Did a test today and I'm really not sure what to think to be honest.x

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 26
I had a miscarriage in Jan and in Feb I was 95% sure I was pregnant again. I had all the symptoms but apparently it's very common at it's still your body recovering.

Hi honey sorry for your loss :( I too experienced a early miscarriage last year and it takes time to get back to normal. I got a blood test a month after my miscarriage and still had an HCG of 18, which would have registered as pregnant on a test but was really just leftover from the miscarriage. About 2 weeks after that I was finally down to 0 HCG and ready to try again. Everyone's situation is different, though, so I can't say for sure. I would schedule a follow up with your doctor. Don't get discouraged, it will happen again, give yourself time to heal

Seemseems like it might still be a little early if you consider the bleed a period, but I have definitely heard that you are extra fertile after a miscarriage. I don't see anything on your test, maybe just too early. Good luck mama!

I think what Kirsty above said is possible, but I also know it's completely possible to fall pregnant immediately after a mc as well. I think I can see something faint on your test so I would say try another test in a day or so and see if a better line appears or ask your doctor to do bloods. Did they check to see if your hCG had gone back? Or did you do a test to see if you had a bfn after your miscarriage?
I'm sorry for your loss x

I've tested bfn on tests since my mc so this is why I'm baffled. I'm not getting my hopes up.
And thank you xx

I think what Kirsty above said is possible, but I also know it's completely possible to fall pregnant immediately after a mc as well. I think I can see something faint on your test so I would say try another test in a day or so and see if a better line appears or ask your doctor to do bloods. Did they check to see if your hCG had gone back? Or did you do a test to see if you had a bfn after your miscarriage?
I'm sorry for your loss x

At least you know your hCG levels went back to how they should be first. This is a good thing as it lessens any confusion and removes a step you may have had to take otherwise. I reckon retest in another day or so and see what happens. Fingers crossed for you x x

Yeah I meant to say I heard you're most fertile after a loss! No luck for me yet 😥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->