Advice please

jadeybabe88

Reaction score
36 weeks tommorow been in and out of hospital since 30 weeks with positive preterm labour and strep b while i was in labour they gave me steriods and magnesium and drip to stop contractions which worked but since then been in with reduced movements three times also yesday tightnings while i was at my midwife appointment so she sent me to pau as from 9 in morning contractions every 3-5 mins checked me 2cm dilated with 1cm long cervix sent me off to labour ward and was contracting still told me i was in labour so was having them for 13 hours straight they had everything ready for me to.give birth as they said be hear eny time then ofc stoped sent.up to maternity ward at 130 in.mornin i been having headaches and reduce movements again put me.on monitior heart kepr dropin so.stayed on it.longer now off it doc says got to stay in coz baby number 5 can come quicker and sendin me.for a scan today. They also said other week going to.induce me.ar 38 weeks coz of strep b but im womdering if eny one else been thru this like me or similar and stressed enough to help me move things forward with labour? Coz this is so painfull n stressfull also forgot to mention they checkd me down there n said i avnt dilated eny more gave me the ball and bath but is there also.enything else to get me more dialted? also have a 4 year old that donr have enovolment with his dad or family due to not aloud and i have very limited babysiters so strugling there too eny advice or help girls please??

Keeping active is the best thing you can do right now

I've never known of anyone to have an early induction due to strep b. Hopefully the heart rate settles and you can get home to your other kids.

To the PP, they told me when I had my 27 weaker that any infection can cause early labor (although infection wasn't the reason for me). Especially true for GBS.

jadeybabe88, good luck hun :hugs:, sorry i can't help more.

To the PP, they told me when I had my 27 weaker that any infection can cause early labor (although infection wasn't the reason for me). Especially true for GBS.

jadeybabe88, good luck hun :hugs:, sorry i can't help more.

I know it can contribute, in very rare cases, to early labour. What I said was that I've never known anyone to be medically induced early with it. I've been a carrier mysekf

I have them.quick and doesnt want me having baby at home n im always un and out of hospital admited coz of bein in early labour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->