advice please!!

Rhiannon

SAHM to Rhys
Reaction score
hi ladies

rhys is having 2 naps a day at the moment which he still very much needs.

i space them three hours apart ( e.g. awake at 11.30, nap at 2.30)

i use cc with him and have done for many months.

he has cried for 30 mins for this nap which he went down for about 2.40 and is still not sleeping. i want to go and fetch him and get him up but i know he will be miserable and grumpy as he is very tired and has also been swimming for a whole hour!!

i think he is getting upset because im not in the room as he is going through a bit of seperation anxiety.

if your LO doesnt go to sleep at their nap time do you get them up or leave them until they go to sleep?

xxx

Would he settle off to sleep on you.

Kate sometimes can be iffy with her daytime naps, usually when she's not feeling to good, If she won't go off and she needs a nap I'll cuddle up with her.

Would he settle off to sleep on you.

Kate sometimes can be iffy with her daytime naps, usually when she's not feeling to good, If she won't go off and she needs a nap I'll cuddle up with her.

I do exactly the same

Xx:happydance:

Well my lo is 4 months nearly and needs her 3 naps a day at about half an hour ( long time isnt it) lol... And if we go over naptime if we r busy doing things then i will try n put her dwn when we r done but if she doesnt fall asleep within her normal time i will breastfeed her n try to put her to sleep on me until she dozes off n then put her dwn.. Slightly different as ur lo is much older and dont know if ur lo bf's xx

he hasnt slept on me since he was about 6 months old and no he doesnt BF.

thanks for suggestions

xxx

My LO is now at the stage where he will sometimes have 1 nap, and other days 2 naps, but there's no pattern.

With Ollie, if he hasn't gone to sleep within half an hour, we go and get him up. Sometimes we try again later if he shows the signs, but sometimes he just stays up till bedtime.

Usually he just chatters away in his cot for the full half hour, but if he is distressed we obviously go and get him sooner.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->