advice please

xxloopylollxx

Reaction score
my son Caelab recently had a EEG, we havent been given the specific results but the lady doing it said that it didnt appear suspicious but she could understand why we were concerend as he does appear very twitchy n jittery, he also has suffered with diarrhea for 9+ weeks, he had an appointment yesterday with dr myrscough (head pediatriccian) she says she wants to tke him in for a while to be ebserved :/ any ideas anyyone as to why? we have had probs with SW and feel like they aren trying to blme us and tret us like we doing something wrong :/ xx

:hugs:

If the EEG came back clear, I wonder if they perhaps want to admit him so that he can spend 24hrs connected up to heart & breathing monitors? Constant diarrhoea will be dehydrating him, so they may want to also monitor that and perhaps administer fluids by IV.

I don't know, I'm guessing here. But whatever they want to do, surely that's good because it may get to the cause of his jitters and diarrhoea? :flower:

hi huni ty for ur reply. thats whats weird, hes got great weight gain and not dehydrated, yet hes had diarrhea since he was 4 week old hes now 13 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->