Advice Please

Twinkle Toes

Preparing
Reaction score
Hi everyone :hi:

I was wondering if anyone could help me and give me some advice on what to do! I came off the Cerazette on the 04/09/2008 and I am still waiting for AF and have had no sign of her! I was on the pop for about 2 years and never did. When I stopped the injection before I started talking the pop she came the next day?????

I have had saw boobs and my cramping in my abdomen , feel bloated, extremely tired, emotional and seem to be weeing every 5 minutes.

I am in the middle of relocating at the moment and have put all signs of no AF down to that!

Any help would be great.

:hug:

Sorry hun, not really sure but I guess it could just be your body sorting itself out after having been on the pill?

Any chance you could be pg? Might be worth doing a test just to rule it out?

xx

Hi,

Well, OH and I are quite active and never used any other form of pretection when I was on the POP but tave been using the withdrawal method since! so there is always a poss.

xx

I got a test today I am going to do it in the morning but don't know if I might be doing it to soon??????????????

xx

awwwwww chicken come eeeerrr and give aunty a :hugs:

Good luck with the test in the morning babes. u know Im here for you no matter what.
I think its poss down to maybe invisiable stress for the relocation if that makes sense and also ur body sorting itself out.

I was there like u know and stress, worry, excitement, whatever you wanna call it does not help.

Is the pill u were on 100% or is it one of these 99% protection?
If u 2 are both as active as u say :happydance::sex::rofl: then who knows.....but until u do ur POAS try not to worry about it too much.

:hug:

Love you! xxxx

A always asumed that as AF never popped round it was 100% but it does say it is only 99%.

I am putting it down to the move/work etc. but I'm Confused

Hi,
xx

I got a test today I am going to do it in the morning but don't know if I might be doing it to soon??????????????

xx

Maybe..... I don't know hun......you may as well do the test tomorrow, and if it's a BFN, wait another week & if AF still hasn't arrived, maybe do another test then....??

xxxx

OH said that if it is a BFN and AF still aint come to go DR.

Thank you for your advice! I am prob being really silly! but its always good to get someones POV!

I hope everything goes well for you! :hugs:

OH said that if it is a BFN and AF still aint come to go DR.

Thank you for your advice! I am prob being really silly! but its always good to get someones POV!

I hope everything goes well for you! :hugs:

POV.......thats a new one :happydance: yay me girrrlie picckin up the lingo better than me :rofl:

Well this time tomorrow I should know if AF is just kicking her heals or if she's not coming to stay with me! :rofl:

I'll let you know what happens though! :hugs: :flower: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->