Advice please!!

xx Emily xx

Mummy to a beautiful girl
Reaction score
OK background...

I am ttc cycle 11. I have 30-34 day cycles. I usually ovulate about day 16-17, usually get positive cbdigi for 2 days which correlate exactly with me having watery and ewcm. I also have an ovarian cyst on my left ovary which I am waiting to have removed.

Hubby is away during week with work at the mo so this is diary of the last week:

fri - dtd

sun - dtd

weds - watery cm, ovulation feeling
thurs - positive cbdigi
fri - dtd
sat - dtd

mon- still not feeling normal - another positive cbdigi

how have i got another positive cbdigi after so many days??

AF due about the 23-26th Nov.

Any advice would be welcome thanks ladies!!
Em xxx

I have heard the ovarian cysts can act as a birth control because they can inhibit release of an egg. I think they can also possibly cause pain and bleeding. I don't know if it could affect your hormones enough to cause two positive opk's.
Sorry that this isn't much help, I just wanted to share.

Thanks very much!!

When I was at my gynae clinic they said that the cyst should make no difference to me having a baby. They are only taking it out incase it twists round and causes problems, it is also causing me pain on and off.

Ive had loads of blood tests done over the last few months for hormones etc and everything has come back normal. This is the first cycle I have ever had a prolonged positive CBdigi.

Confuuuuused!!!
Em xxx

Hi hun. Hmm maybe your body tried to ov the first time but didn't so it is trying again? I have heard of this happening. Also I have heard of ov tests being positive in early pg but 4 or 5dpo seems a little early. Do you have any ov signs? Ewcm or pain etc? Xxx

Ye I had all my usual signs on weds last week, which is why i took test on thurs!

I dunno what made me take a test tonight, just didnt feel my usual self!

Who knows whats going on!

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"