advice please,

dakron67

Reaction score
af is due on sat, but bloody thing arrived this morn, i contacted the hospital, cos im on clomid n been told to ring them if af arrives or get bfp, anyway like i said af has arrived early, but the hospital have told me to do a pregnancy test and phone them in the morn they haven't told me to test the last 2mths, any ideas as to y?
i don't really want to do a test cos wen it read bfn it's just rubbing salt into the wounds, really depressed n confused, thank you for reading, good luck to u all, love donna xxxx:cry::cry:

I'm not sure why they would ask but I would follow doctors orders....could they be checking to make sure it is not implantation?

I imagine they would want you to make sure you are not pregnant before starting another round of Clomid as it is dangerous to pregnancy...

thank you girls, bit surprized as this will b my 3rd round n neither the 1st nor 2nd time was i told to test, so if i was preg it would be to late, thanx again xx

I agree with the reasons above. They need to cover all bases just in case you ARE pregnant before starting another round; or, it's possible it could be implantation if you are early! Let us know if you test.

thank u girls, i actually had no intention of testing until at least next wk, if af hadn't arrived by sat, but as hospital have told me to, i been out n bought a test, not looking forward to it, as i said feel like it's just rubbing it in if the test come out negative, but got no choice really, will post tomoro which ever result i get, xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->