Advice please :)!

richajm

New Mummy :)<3
Reaction score
i woke up this morning with period pain belly ache but the worst iv ever had, it had me bent over sort of pain, it keeps coming and going but not getting more painful? sort of the same pain every time, i had them every half hour whilst cleaning around the house, then i sat down and didnt get a pain at all? but got up to walk to the kitchen and i got the pain!? it seems to only be coming on whilst im walking about?? its so painful!! :cry:

Hi its common to feel period like cramps during pregnancy, and could just be braxton hicks contractions..if you are worried about it though you should arrange to see your gp or midwife, if even just to put your mind at rest!
xx

Hi its common to feel period like cramps during pregnancy, and could just be braxton hicks contractions..if you are worried about it though you should arrange to see your gp or midwife, if even just to put your mind at rest!
xx

iv had braxton hicks quite bad through the pregnancy were they woke me up at night but these pains are nothing like them.. i might just do that! its not like labour (dont think as its my first) but its not normal either! xx :flower:

Wondering whether you've just overdone it. I got out of bed a bit funny the other day and got muscular cramps when I was walking about. Mine went after I lied down for an hour or 2, but I'd get checked out if it's getting regular xx

If resting is helping you, I would rest! Give your midwife a call for some advice and then use it as a good excuse to put your feet up. It could be the start of labour, you never know!xx

If resting is helping you, I would rest! Give your midwife a call for some advice and then use it as a good excuse to put your feet up. It could be the start of labour, you never know!xx

i think i spoke to soon as they have started now since iv been sitting lol. midwife is meant to be coming today to so that puts my mind at rest :) hope its the start!! :flower: xx

i think i spoke to soon as they have started now since iv been sitting lol. midwife is meant to be coming today to so that puts my mind at rest :) hope its the start!! :flower: xx

Oh, fingers crossed it's the start of labour for you then chickl!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->