advice pleasee!!!

neady

Reaction score
ive been havin really bad period pain like cramps down there for a few days.
anyways sorry for the tmi but ive just been for a wee and wiped and there was blood. not a lot of it but there was still some there =(!
i dont want to over react incase its nothin as it wasnt alot but i dont have a clue what to do. is this normal?

It's probably nothing to worry about but it's worth getting checked out just to be on the safe side. Give your mw or maternity department a ring and see what they say.

Keep us posted x

always worth a call to the hospital hun, i would! x

im not sure what that is but maybe just go and get checked just incase, it could be nothing but its best to be sure! they wont think your over reacting either as its your first and you have a right to be worried and they see it all the time! hope everythin goes ok for you hun. x :flower:

Get checked in case huni :) And let us know if you have any news xx

Since you're early you should definitely call :hugs:

i would deffo go and get it checked out hunni! but am sure its nothing to worry about :)

I've had bleeding/spotting 4 times this pregnancy. I've had 2 scans early on and 2 speculum later in the pregnancy. Each time it's been nothing, but the advice from the doctor / midwife each time is to get any bleeding checked out.

I agree get it checked. Have u looked down there? I bled a bit around 30 wks but when I looked it turned out to be a pimple. X

Get it checked out.... even if its nothing its best to be on the safe side!

I agree it's worthwhile getting it checked it out :hugs: xx

Definitely get it checked out - you can never be too careful xx

Hope you got checked out and hope it was nothing to worry about xx

i agree, go get checked sweetie, its probably just one of those things, but better to ask than to worry yourself :) let us know how you get on. xxx

i rang them up and they said as it was only a bit and was just once, then just to keep an eye, and to keep watch of babys movements, nothing as happened since =). thank god so was just nothin, pregnancy is sooo worryin =(!
thanks for all the replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"