Advice? Present for OH

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
I want to get OH a present. He's been so good lately. Helping me clean, taking over with the cooking. Helping me with my 18 mo so I can nap. He's also been helping me out financially as a single mum things are tight.

I'm just not sure what to get him! I really want to show him how much I appreciate his help. He's already been getting a little bit more loving (hehehehe!) but I'd like to surprise him and get him something nice but maybe also something baby related. Any suggestions ladies?

Hi how lovely he sounds. My OH seems to alternate between being lovely and being an unreasonable grumpy sod :growlmad:.

I would suggest that if he has been running around after you alot he needs a rest? What does he like to do (golf, watch football etc). I dont know what kind of guy he is but some do like time out from constant baby stuff and his recent actions from your words would show that he is far from detached from the baby. You could make time to go somewhere nice (dont know what weather is like there for you) but a picnic in a park, cheaper meal out, film he has wanted to see for ages etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->