Advice re; movement :-/

Clopatjo

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have a few movement threads on the go! Sorry about that but I am still having a lot less movement since Sat. Defo movement every day but just lighter and not as frequent. Am pretty worried but dont know what else to do. Popped into outpatients and midwife did scan on Mon, saw baba moving, not going mad but waving his arms, she was happy w/ it and level of fluid etc. So I headed off but still since then the movement hasn't gone back to the level it was last week. I wonder is this a phase or the position he's in :-( I am trying not to stress too much but its hard. Main thing is am getting some movement every day. Am just wondering what you girls think? Ps did doppler check heartrate was fine (147bpm)...any thoughts? xx

it might be just the way he is laying but keep an eye on it and if your still worried then go see the midwife again because i can understand why your worried my friend went though the same but i dont want to scare you, fingers crossed all is alright though

I think it will just be the position baby is in, I have very active days and then quieter days too.

x

As long as youre feeling SOMETHING hun. Stop panicking yourself and relax! My first baby wriggled non stop but this one is lazy and just reluctantly squirms. You might have just taken on a bit more water so baby isn't as easy to feel, or baby might have had a growth spurt and has less room to move around. There's a million reasons. You only need to worry if you don't feel baby move for a great length of time. x

I am same active days then quiet days.. I was told by the midwife if you ever worry can just pop in to there open clinic and they will always listen to heartbeat x

i think your worrying too much. baby maybe just be quiet for now. try doing things to take your mind of worrying. in a few weeks youll be saying ahh that hurts get of my nerves lol it get very uncomfortable :) joys of pregnancy. just so your that lil reasured i still worry at times. and this is my 4th pregnancy and 3rd going through all this :) x

Its so hard not to panic. I'm 22 weeks (although baby is measuring 23 weeks :) ) and some days I will the little bean to stop wriggling so much as I can be in meetings and be put right off and then other days im willing her to get a move on as I worry I haven't felt her for a bit. These last few days shes been really quiet :(

I keep reminding myself that they are still so tiny im lucky to feel movement already. I do chuckle when I look at some third tri posts where they are being kicked to smithereens, rib kicks, lady garden kicks you name it!!!

Basically until they are safe in our arms we wont be happy.

Loads of love.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks girls for all the reassuring replies and encouragement! He's been moving around all morning, just not as strongly as before. So the frequency is back just not the strength. So am hoping he's just fine. Rang the MW and they said if you're having 10 movements in 12 hours that is ok and they dont have to be big movements can be little flutters. Am still not completely happy but I think I am just going to try and relax a little like you said,

Thanks a mil again xx

Oh yes and Hemoon, I totally agree w/ you, I know its great being preg but I just want my little one here and safe in my arms! Roll on 15 weeks xx Good luck w/ all of your little ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->