Advice re: ovulation dates ?

E

Ebony_Blaze

Hello

I have finally got my AF after what seemed like for ages.
Came off Cerazette july 22nd - got AF 30 days later
As I haven't had AF for 2 yrs due to the pill I was on, had no idea what my cycles were - from what I remember think it was 28 days...

So was just wandering how to work out my ovulation dates...if I work on a 30 day cycle - suppose this will be a rough idea ?
Donn't want to miss my ovulation windows ! Was thinking of buying those ovulation tests....anyone know if these are any good ?

Thanks

xxx

hey hun! i am using ov tests and i find them really good! they say on the packet what day you should test really. Normaly is around day 14 of you cycle you ovulate. i tend to test about say 12 to be on the safe side. i have no idea what cycles i have as i have pcos so i can go 6months some times with out a period. i hope this helps. i find the Superdrug ov tests really good they are in a mint green box
xx

just found this on a website thought it might help hun xx

https://www.babyhopes.com/pages.php?pageid=23

if you want a rough idea you can always visit a site like babycenter and use the ovulation calculator

of course everyone is different

Best thing to track ovulation is to temp however, it can take a couple of months to get to grips with it. Also, use OPK, start from cycle day 10.

Good luck!

X

Just a quick question, if your cycles are 40 days roughly when should you start with the OPKs? Day 10 as well?

Thanks for any help

XXXXXXXXX

I have read up date u count bk from when ur AF started 14days and that's when u might have ovulated! I hope dis helps xx

Wiffie I would start testing from day 23 if it was me. I read that you generally ovulate 14days before your AF is due so that would be day 26 however everyone varies abit so I would say day 23. Obviously it is up to yourself. xx

Thanks guys for the advice. We are gonna start DTD every 2nd day from now on, covering all bases! Take a breath, coz it's a long month! Gonna enjoy every time too:blush:

XXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->