Advice re pram tyres!

KX

Reaction score
This is mad I know.

One of our pram tyres is flat. Its a babystyle 3 in 1 lux. We tried to blow it up but everytime we take the pump bit off the valve the air escapes so fast before we can ge the cap back on.:hissy:

Is there anywhere I can take it to get tyres blown up? ie halfords or somewhere?

Someone was due to be picking it up tomorrow night-we sold it on ebay, but Ive had to put them off as the tyre is completely flat.

Its a joke, me and Dale have had a major barney over it, as I was calling him thick etc, but then I tried and I couldnt do it!:rofl:

Anyone know what I can do, or a part I could buy?xx

im sure toys r us or somewhere wud do it 4 u? anywhere tht sold a pram really! just waddle in n look liek ur gunna cry ;)

My toys r us dont stock babystyle tho, so I doubt they'd do it :cry:

Ive just been whaling to Dale that we are kissing goodbye to £100!:hissy:

Oh no!! maybe a replacement tyre is the only hope, If you explain to buyer maybe they will understand

cud u no jst pam it off on the unfortunate new owners..

thts wot i did with my mamas and papas n tht wheel was punctured :rofl:

can i add i gave her it 4 f all tho lol

Ive just emailed to re arrange a pick up for Weds, so that gives us a couple of days..

I couldnt even pretend all is ok as its so flat it looks like its a puncture even tho its not.

See i wish i had a "handy" partner! Someone thats atleast of some use!:dohh:

found their number, maybe they could help
01509 816444

Is it definatly coming back out the valve or is it possibly leakng from elsewhere? The way to test is to inflate it whilst in a bowl of water then if their is a leak elsewhere you will see bubbles come up that way you will know if you have to repare a puncture. Have you tried taking a valve of one of the other tyres to see if it has the same problem? if the other tyres are fine then you know its a fault with that wheel and no matter how much you try to pump it up its not going to work and you ill need to see if its reparable at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->