advice Things to do before you have your baby what did you do ???

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
:sex: as it may be a while before you do it again , went out with oH for dinner i also done a mega big shop (food) .

oh i had my waxing done ,and photo copyed my notes

what about going to the cinema?
having a girly gossip on the phone/with friends?
prepping some easy dinners for the freezer?

can I ask - why photocopy your notes (do you mean your maternity notes?)

Good luck xxx

what about going to the cinema?
having a girly gossip on the phone/with friends?
prepping some easy dinners for the freezer?

can I ask - why photocopy your notes (do you mean your maternity notes?)

Good luck xxx

maternity notes? becouse you dont get them back after they stay in your hospital notes

im guessing the photocopying of notes is because they take them from you once you have had your baby so its a lovely thing to photocopy so you can keep it, i wished id done that with my first son would love to have a look back through now and compare things and stuff!

Can you not ask for your notes back at a later date? I dont know if this works the same way but my mum was in hospital for years on and off with an illness and recently she wanted her hospital notes and she had to write to a certain somebody and they sent copies of all the notes out in the post. I dont know if she paid or whatnot.

thanks - I didn't know they kept them. I've not really got anything written in mine!!!!

Hey girlies make the most of the time you have now :)

Do everything you wanna do.

Eat as much as you can- not because you will be dieting in the first weeks but you will find it hard to find time to eat :rofl: No need to diet the weight is just falling off!!
Spend as much time with OH and friends as poss!! -as me and OH barely get any time together now, all the time is taken up with the lil man
Go out (even if waddling) but go even if it only browsing the shops in town
TREAT YOURSELF!!- i barely have time to brush me hair now :rofl: let alone put make-up on etc. I look like cave woman!
Make sure everything is sorted...My house is a bloody mess!! I wish i sorted all my clothes etc out.
Buy heaps of pj's!! By the time i get everything sorted in the morning and i FINALLY get a shower, its nearly 5pm so just get into a fresh pair of pj's :rofl: no point getting dressed for an hour.
SLEEP!!- trust me you think you dont get any in late pregnancy, you aint getting any for months to come :rofl: (3 hours sleep a night is what im functioning off :))
ENJOY YOURSELF!!! I love my lil man so much and wouldnt change anything for the world. But i wish i enjoyed me last few weeks and made the most of it because you dont get any time to even think :rofl: So LISTEN GIRLIES!!! ENJOY, TREAT AND PAMPER YOURSELF WHILE YOU CAN!!! :)

XxxX

Well i have plans,
I'm going out for lunch with friends,
am doing a MAHOOOOSIVE shop on sunday :)
Am going to go out to cinema with OH at the weekend
Tuesday we're going out for a meal!!
:wohoo:
Then hopefully we'll be in the house and able to snuggle up and watch dvds and enjoy our time together before LO arrives :)

We're going this weekend to stock up on good things to do while we're house bound after the section. Buying loads of DVDs and CDs that we've been after for ages. Doing the Yuletide present shopping and any last bits we need for Bubble. We're also having a family outing day. We're going to the Sealife Centre then to the Arcades and having Chips on the beach on Sunday.

OH and I have a weekend planned and tickets bought to go and see Monkey: Journey to the West at the O2 at the end of November. :dance:

I'll also be mega cooking batch foods, Casserole, Soups and most importantly Lasagne! We're also gonna let it be known that we're only having immediate family visitors for the first couple of weeks that Bubble and I are home. I like my privacy and MWs and HVs will be enough for me to deal with I think! :blush:

Ha ha i intend to sleep as soon as this f*****g house is finished :hissy: I cannot wait to slpb out for a few days... so long as bean doesnt think about coming anytime soon!!

Ha ha i intend to sleep as soon as this f*****g house is finished :hissy: I cannot wait to slpb out for a few days... so long as bean doesnt think about coming anytime soon!!

Make sure you do. Nothing can prepare you for the lack of it. :) and no-one warns your :rofl: XxX

I've decided on going to the mall this weekend, going to the movies, and out to lunch. And spending lots and lots of time ALONE with DH, which will not be happening after LO arrives. I'm just trying to enjoy doing things on a whim while I stlll can! :dohh:

I'm also planning to take my eldest out to the cinema and for a meal after so that we can spend some time. We don't get the chance very often and even though he's 14, he's not that bad really. :rofl:

When I get upto 35wks then I'll be resting and rechecking everything and as you so rightly say Luweez, sleeping. :D :sleep:

Sleep? What is this thing called sleep?! I'm not getting any now because of LO, let alone when she arrives!

I really should have realised how good long lies were when I wasn't pregnant :rofl:

Clean the house! because there be no time for that when LO arrives!

Can you not ask for your notes back at a later date? I dont know if this works the same way but my mum was in hospital for years on and off with an illness and recently she wanted her hospital notes and she had to write to a certain somebody and they sent copies of all the notes out in the post. I dont know if she paid or whatnot.

yes you can see hospital notes whenever you like but you have to call up certain departments before they let you :)

me and oh are going to pictures tonight and for a meal....man last weekend as non parents lol xxx

Hey girlies make the most of the time you have now :)

Do everything you wanna do.

Eat as much as you can- not because you will be dieting in the first weeks but you will find it hard to find time to eat :rofl: No need to diet the weight is just falling off!!
Spend as much time with OH and friends as poss!! -as me and OH barely get any time together now, all the time is taken up with the lil man
Go out (even if waddling) but go even if it only browsing the shops in town
TREAT YOURSELF!!- i barely have time to brush me hair now :rofl: let alone put make-up on etc. I look like cave woman!
Make sure everything is sorted...My house is a bloody mess!! I wish i sorted all my clothes etc out.
Buy heaps of pj's!! By the time i get everything sorted in the morning and i FINALLY get a shower, its nearly 5pm so just get into a fresh pair of pj's :rofl: no point getting dressed for an hour.
SLEEP!!- trust me you think you dont get any in late pregnancy, you aint getting any for months to come :rofl: (3 hours sleep a night is what im functioning off :))
ENJOY YOURSELF!!! I love my lil man so much and wouldnt change anything for the world. But i wish i enjoyed me last few weeks and made the most of it because you dont get any time to even think :rofl: So LISTEN GIRLIES!!! ENJOY, TREAT AND PAMPER YOURSELF WHILE YOU CAN!!! :)

XxxX

Basically said all I was going to say for me!

i agree with every thing ema said too, and i wished i'd photocopied my notes, i would love to have them back x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->