• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Advice thread got those with very long and irregular cycles

wifey1025

Reaction score
Please share and tips and products and even success stories on how you over came the problem! Thanks!!!

I have long and irregular cycles. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2009. I take metformin now and it has helped bring my cycles together abit, i have about 0-4 cycles a year. I've had 1 cycle so far in the last 5 months. Trying is going to be a long process for me i think.

How often are yours?

Probably 3 or 4.. it stinks! I believe I have pcos, but dnt have a regular dr yet, I will in may soo I'm praying for answers. The woman at my clinic though said she doesn't think its pcos just hormonal imbalance but we will see! My mom passed when I was 6 and my dad told me she had endometreosis so it could be anything! What pcos symptoms do you have?

The only thing that helped me was getting pregnant and giving birth! My cycles are 30 days now, lovely! Before conceiving though, they were getting longer and longer. The month we conceived, my opk was positive on cd27. It took 11 cycles to conceive (I was 36 mind), and that was maddening. Sending hugs and baby dust xx

Before I got pregnant I had cycles 32 - 45 days long (one even 48), and very irregular. It took me 14 months to get pregnant. It was hormonal inbalance probably caused by being on the pill for a long time. My doctor didnt seem to be worried about it. So I was just waiting for // to happen. I recommend to take BBT to find out wheather you are ovulating or not and if you are, then it is ok.

I came off the BC pill 6 months ago and ever since have had very long cycles...one 45..second 43..third 50.. I was on the pill for 10 years and hope this is just my body adjusting - and per my dr this is the case. My husband and I have only started TTC two weeks ago but because of my irregular cycles I'm unsure what our success is going to be. Anyone out there have any suggestion on how to get my cycle back on track?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"