Advice?

Manfeex

Reaction score
Hello!
I was wondering if anyone can help me.
I was supose to have the injection on the 11th April but I missed the appointment (me and OH DTD on 10th April)

I went to the GP to have the the injection (5 days late)
I done a test witch looked positive to me
But I went a head for the injection as it was 2 against 1
The clear blue is the test at the GP

Anyway.
I have done test recently & they have been negative.
I took a Superdrug test on Friday (just gone)
. I put my timer on 5 minutes after the 5 minutes I see a line but it disappeared I’m confused?!

Attachments

• F59099DC-DD4E-42E9-9C2E-A37B7AC2FD74.jpg
    F59099DC-DD4E-42E9-9C2E-A37B7AC2FD74.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 657F18C1-5053-4BB1-991D-88A538A0849E.jpg
    657F18C1-5053-4BB1-991D-88A538A0849E.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 37
I also DTD on 16th April.
Plus I don’t have periods either!

I would try a completely different test like a FRER or something because in my experience both those tests are really unreliable. They do look faintly positive, but I would try something else

Thank you! For your reply!
Although does the injection mess my hormones up?
And gives me a false negative?

The injection won't alter results, the tests detect hCG rather than the stuff they jab you with to prevent pregnancy. I'm assuming that's what you mean by injection, and not fertility drugs.
It can mess hormones up, yes, but it can't cause a false negative or false positive result

Yeah that’s what I mean!
Sorry. I’ll wait till Tuesday to test xx

Thank you! I’m quite nervous!
Knowing my luck it will be a negative x

Are you meaning deprovera shot ? If you are planning on ttc soon i would stop now with injections . I read it can take up to two yrs fpr fertility to return and that was case with my daughter .every woman is different but i just wanted you to be aware of this . No one told me unfortunately. GL testing xx

Are you meaning deprovera shot ? If you are planning on ttc soon i would stop now with injections . I read it can take up to two yrs fpr fertility to return and that was case with my daughter .every woman is different but i just wanted you to be aware of this . No one told me unfortunately. GL testing xx

Yeah!
I have Hurd of this, although I was a week late for my second injection.
I’ll be doing a test today I think as I can’t stop thinking about it!
But is it normal to have a line disappear? Xx

Yeah!
I have Hurd of this, although I was a week late for my second injection.
I’ll be doing a test today I think as I can’t stop thinking about it!
But is it normal to have a line disappear? Xx

Its probably the dye running over the test strip and taking awhile to settle to being neg (hope that makes sense)...or its still too early to see something.
If you want to be pregnant soon or feel ready to soon ttc id look into some other preventive measures thats not the depo x it can really play with your body. However as another poster has said it won't mess with a preg test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->