advice?

sierra19

Reaction score
I am 27 weeks along in my first pregnancy after my son was stillborn in March of last year. His anniversary is quickly approaching and i know that it will be hard for me. Trying not to worry about something going wrong with the new baby is also very hard. Now i am dealing with relationship issues as well-a few weeks back i woke up late (we were staying at my ex sister in laws house) with an upset stomach and when i went into the kitchen i saw out the window my hubby kissing her. I lost it-shoved them both, and well it hasn't been so easy dealing with. I spoke with her and she just deflected the blame onto me-saying that there was obviously something wrong with us or it wouldn't have gone there; and he apologizes but thinks i am way over reacting. He say that it was a big mistake-something the should have never happened and will never again. She, on the other hand, is sending me mixed signals...saying things like it wasn't something planned it just happened, then she says it was just something that happened between two friends with chemistry-just kids f'ing up. Clearly i am confused and don't know how to handle this. I don't think it is worth destroying my marriage and my family, but i am not coping well.

Wow that's unbelievable. I'd probably be a lot more upset/angry then you've taken it but then again we're different. It's good to stay calm when you're that far along in the pregnancy. You've got to do what's best for you and you're baby. I'm not sure if you and your hubby could maybe go stay somewhere else? Being in that situation is going to drive you up the wall. Considering the reunion of the stillbirth (So sorry) and the husband situation you need to take it easy, although it might not be so easy to do. One thing you need to explain to him is that you are NOT over reacting. Is he crazy? He needs to do some major thinking, and both of them need to stop passing the blame. It happened, they both had a part in it. NO one had less part take then the other.

Do what you believe is best and all the luck to you!

Man that sucks. You are not overreacting at all. I agree with Danielle, if you can move some where else that may help. If you can't, then I am not sure how you are going to cope as that is an awful lot to deal with especially with the anniversary coming up. My thoughts are with you.

love and light Jen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->