Advise needed....

bumpyontheway

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Im 40 weeks + 6 days. Ive had 2 sweeps, last one being yesterday & since I woke up this morning Ive had BH (last 6 hours) To be honest I havent timed them but I think they are pretty constant & them do seem to be getting stronger.

Ive just hooverd, cleaned the house & been for a walk round my local town & Ive still got them. They are a bit stronger than this morning & I really dont know wheather im in slow labour or actual labour or wheather this is just the norm. Any one else had simliar things happen to them.

Im due to have another sweep tomorrow.

Thanks x

didnt want to read an run but unfortunatly i cant help (useless sorry).
good luck though and all the best!
xxx

I'd go into ward or call you mw and have somebody check you out- at least then you'd know if there was something going on with your cervix as well.

Best of luck, hope you're on your way!!

Never had a BH, but are they not painless, are they period pain feeling?

EmmaDueInFeb, There uncomfortable more than painful. Bit stronger than period pains.

I'd start timing them hunni, and then call your hospital.

If they are painful and haven't gone away (have u had a bath? I think the MWs say if u have a bath and it still continues it's prob labour) then it does sound like the real thing.

Good Luck :)

good luck i hope this is it for you! xxx keep us informed xxx

Just had a bath girls & still got them. Still not painful just uncomfortable. Going to have some tea now & see how I feel after that. Ive got my fingers crossed... Bring on the pain ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->