Advise please, really panicking TMI

JWandBump

Reaction score
i just went to toilet and there was a small streak of red blood in some discharge.. none when i wiped but am panicking im loosing baby :(
Im 5 weeks and 3 days any advise?

It can be totally normal to see blood at this stage.. have you had any more?

I've bled in a few of my pregnancy. It can be scary. But also completely normal. Sending love. Try and rest x

Try resting today and monitor your bleeding. I would definitely call the doctor at your earliest convenience and inform them. I have read that spottingbis quite common.

I had something similar at 7 weeks and everything turned out fine.
I saw my doctor, had an echo and she thinks it was just little blood vessels, and now I'm almost 26 weeks. Hang in there, maybe try to see your doctor! Only way to know for sure!

I bled at 5 weeks on my first pregnancy and it turned out to be nothing.. as long as the bleeding doesn't start getting heavy I would try not worry about it. Put your feet up and try relax

Bleeding can be totally normal.. are you cramping? was it just the one little bit? was it after Sex? If it was just the one tiny bit and stopped I wouldnt worry to much but if you are concerned you can always go into the er for piece of mind!

Thanks everyone :) there no paiful cramps only the usual dull achy feeling every now and again which ive had since the beginning so far..

It was only that bit of spotting nothing else so far :)
Fingers crossed its all fine xxx

I had that in both my first two pregnancies. I was fully expecting it this time round but so far nothing. Both times it lasted about a week or so but was very scant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->