Advise regarding cramping

Rockell8788

Reaction score
A little background. This pregnancy has come as a complete shock. I went to the doctors on the10th to get some norethiserone to delay my AF as going on holiday tomorrow the GP suggested as we had DTD that weekend to test before o take it, I was sure we would be fine. So I felt nauseous and crampy on the 18th and AF was due on 22nd which is my usual PMS symptoms. I took a test and threw it away before the time was up as thought it was negative when I went to the bin 10mins later it was positive! I threw it in sweet and sour sauce so put it down to that :haha: cue me using the next test which was negative and then dipping it in the sweet and sour sauce! lol I took a test Wednesday afternoon and no denying it was positive although faint, and since had 2 more positives.

My concern is I have had strong period like cramps constantly for the past few days which seem to be getting worse! Mainly left sides and now experiencing left sided lower back pains. Being my 4th (3 children) you'd think I'd know but not experienced cramps like this before or so early on. I know I shouldn't have but I took all my tests a various times throughout the days and took one today with fmu for the first time hoping to get a good line but it's fainter than the others I'm not testing again. First pic yesterday afternoon at 3:30 second this morning at 7:30 Any advise?

Attachments

• IMG_5348.jpg
    IMG_5348.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5352.jpg
    IMG_5352.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 16
Well congratulations!! Mine was a shock too, and my fourth! As for the cramps, I don't really have advice. Other than what you may already know. Sometimes they're just that bad with the uterus stretching. Mine were pretty bad this time!! I'm just over 8 weeks now and they're gone now.

Firstly cramp is always one of my first and strongest pregnancy symptom so don't worry. I even went to a+e at 9 weeks with DD1 as it was so bad. Secondly I always always test darker with my second morning Urine than I do with my first. I get rubbish lines first thing on a morning x

Thank you, still trying to wrap my head around it! I'm excited but wondering if I'm crazy too lol iv never known I'm pregnant this early I usually cotton on at 6-8 weeks sonis potential normal for me and being my 4th guessing I'm likely to feel things a little more.

I've only been pregnant once, but I had af type cramping all the way through 2nd tri. Try not to worry too much!

This is my first and I had af like cramping for weeks. It lasted probably until 6 1/2 or 7 weeks and then faded. Then I had some random af like cramping near when my second missed period was due.

Just remember every pregnancy is different. So this time you might get cramps even though you didn't before. Don't worry unless you see blood.

Hey hun,

We're at similar stages and I am also cramping, keep thinking AF is going to turn up at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->