AF 1 day late- not too sure

Hanii

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here and wanted to join the forum.. I have a 28 day cycle
AF is now 1 day late but I haven't been getting any period like cramps as I normally do.. I have noticed my nipples have been sore only when I touch them, which I've noticed about 2 days ago.. were not ttc but not preventing also.

I haven't had any backaches or such. About one week ago I've had crazy headaches almost everyday which made me feel sick, I've also had slight dizziness for 2 days.

It's still early I know, af might show, but don't want to test either (I've tested on 8dpo and got bfn)

Anxious!!

If you're already late, that's not testing early at all! Go for it!

I knowww haha I just try to convince myself that maybe I'm just overthinking it, it would be great but will have to test after work, in about 6 hours ��

Let us know how it goes!!!!

Will do :) did you have any symptoms before your bfp? Mind if I ask what they were?

I had absolutely no symptoms that month! I wasn't even going to bother testing until my mom told me I was pregnant! :lol:

Oh, she has a 6th sense about it. She can nail with 100% accuracy if anyone she knows is pregnant -- she used to have coworkers that would come up to her and ask if they were pregnant while they were TTC, and wouldn't bother buying tests until she said yes (she was never wrong). And she doesn't even have to know if any of her kids are TTC, she'll get morning sickness usually before we do. I can typically tell if it's going to stick or not based on whether or not she's been throwing up. It's crazy!

But seriously, no symptoms at all the month I got my sticky bean. :)

BFN as negative as it could be, no faint lines nothing but still no show of AF? :|

I'd just keep testing as long as AF doesn't show!

Omg so sorry I didn't get to reply to your other message! But oh my:D Can she come and let me know if I am or not :p just kidding but still no sign of AF
Might wait to test tomorrow morning :|

I am on pins and needles waiting for your results! :D

How can I attach a photo? Tested and still bfn :/ no show of af
Not sure why it's late though then, just waiting for her to come through now
Feeling upset even though we're not ttc :(

Oh no! :hugs: Maybe your bfp result is just being stubborn?

Still no AF, took a blood test yesterday so we'll see what they say after work today��

Thanks Dill, took another test this morning and still negative :/

When will you hear back on the blood test?

Hopefully tonight after work, although i don't think it will come back positive :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->