Af 10 days late, bfn, so frustrated.

gabriella_x

Mum to 2 DDs. Baking DS
Reaction score
Af is now 10 days late and so far I've had 6 bfn's (I'm impatient lol)!
I've had slight nausea, stabbing pains on and off in the pelvic area, dull ache in lower left back.

Now the problem is, I'm starting to panic. The logic side of me says nothing's wrong and I'm overreacting, but the irrational side is starting to panic about the possibility of an ectopic.

I know ectopic a still give a bfp, but I have already had one in 2011, and I didn't get a bfp until I was about 7-8 weeks, and bleeding started three days after this. I understand the stress won't be helping if I am just late, but after what I went through last time I can't stop myself worrying :(

Anybody else had a similar situation?

Can anyone give me any advice or at least some reassurance :(

Now 13/14 days late and experiencing a few other symptoms.
I'm not trying to symptom spot or anything as I've been trying my hardest not to think about it, but the suspense is killing me..
I just wish I could either get a bfp or Af, so I know what's going on!

Closest thing I've experienced was I ovulated late and caused me to have a 37 day cycle which is highly unusual for me. My symptoms were: nausea, lowback ache, light AF cramps, headache, heartburn, some mood swings, appetite went up and down. I had 2 bfn and thought I was 14 days late for a 29/30 day cycle. From my experience stress can delay ovulation which can make your make your period seem late. Also from what I've heard is your LP stays the same 14 days regardless of when you ovulate. Don't be discouraged. It'll happen when the time is right. Chin up :)

Finally got af.
I'm glad coz now I can get back to normal instead of worrying.
Thanks for your reply angel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"