AF 11 days late, BFN. What is wrong with my body!?

nickielg

Reaction score
So currently I am 11 days late for af. I don't track my bbt, although I probably should. I had a stillbirth a little over a year ago with our first, was given provera, went on BCP for about 3 months (ended in April), and it seems as though my body has reset itself. I no longer have high blood pressure, and I have had my af since May regularly (for me anyways, I have PCOS) at 33 day cycles.

My lmp was July 27th. My DH & I B'D on the 7th of Aug & the 12th, putting us right in the window for when I was supposed to ovulate.

I've taken 4 tests, 2 dollar tree, that were unsure & 2 FRER that were negative. With my last pg, I didn't even start to feel sick till 6 weeks along (but probably sooner), and didn't test till I was almost 8 weeks because I thought it was impossible for me to be pg.

Since the 19th of July, I have felt nauseous on & off, it hasnt been daily, but almost every other day. I've felt dizzy, have had headaches, lower backaches, twinges on left side of ovary, breasts have def grown a cup size, sore breasts, sore nipples, areolas look darker, Montgomery tubclers, heartburn, and bloated. I have also gotten very tired, to the point where I take like 2 naps a day now. Yesterday was the worst, was very emotional and just blah all day.

And I usually don't have symptoms before af, I just get it & when I notice it, the cramps follow.

I know I should see a doctor, but currently don't have health insurance, hopefully will soon though! Any advice ladies? This is driving me nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->