AF 11 weeks late...symptoms for 8 weeks but BFN ?

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

What would you do ???:dohh:

I am tomorrow 11 weeks late for AF which doesn't happen. Always had a 28 day cycle give or take 1 day.

I have had a huge list of symptoms since 8 weeks ago and we are NTNP, so no pressure in my mind as such.

I had a few drops of red blood on weeing (TMI) on 21st Sept which I suspected was implantation as it was only 1 day (2 wipes) and then pinkish and gone.

My boobs have been killing but now my nipples have stabbing pains in them that literally make me jump and are constantly erect. Veiny boobs and still cramps daily like mild AF - they aren't shifting. Back ache, very very tired and moody.

I went to the doctors about 3 weeks ago, told them all this but cos I had BFN they took blood and tested my iron, anaemia, B12, etc. Came back my folic acid is very low so started this week on a very high dose for 3 months.

Tested on Tuesday still BFN.

Your thoughts would be great ladies cos I am going crazy here:thumbup:.

The tiredness is a killer x:cry:

for how many days are your boobs like this?
usually this symptom starts after ovulation and always shows either pregnancy(which i hope it is i your case and just tested early)or ends with the arrival of period!

Hmm I'm not sure but if you suspect your FIFTEEN weeks pregnant you would not have had an implantation bleed September 21st implantation bleeds happen much earlier around 3-4 weeks not 11.
Good luck getting it sorted though

My last period was 3rd August. Boobs been sore since early sept.

I know the implanation takes place 7-12 days after ovulation so the sept 21st blood is confusing me.

If the blood on 21st was my period (which normally is heavy and last 7 days) then I am due my period tomorrow. But my period are never just a drop!

I stopped taking cerezette early july and bleed immediately and then had regular period on 3rd Aug.

Hope this helps xdx

hmmm the symptom of boobs occurs only when progesterone is elevated and that happens only 1)during pregnancy or 2) after ovulation before af...its weird that you have it since september...maybe cerezette messed up your hormones and you have to wait for them to get back to normal...

Hi Ladies

I went for my appt this morning and tomorrow I have a blood test to check my hormone profile? and also have to drop a urine sample for HCG test to go off to the lab??? Why not just a preg test? apparently the lab are more detailed??? No clue

Get results Monday afternoon latest.

I go to Ibiza on Thursday with my OH for 3 nights and now wondering if I can drink or not!!! :((

No mention of an ultrasound as yet ??

Donna x

If you were 15 weeks you would probably know by now.
I'm guessing the cerezette messed up your cycles. You can't really depend on "normal" cycles the first few after coming off any BC.
But, some women, for some reason, don't get positive HPT. Your hormonal blood work should give you a clear answer.
Keep us updated!

Ok, so back from holiday today and called the doctor this morning. Blood test - Hormone profile come back - normal (Drs receptionist informed me over the phone). Urine test which was sent to clinic to test for pregnancy is back and I need to speak to the drs today about this and she will call me today before 8pm!! I am going crazy here......

I said if it was normal you could tell me? She said I am unable to discuss this result with you. You must speak with the drs....

Your thoughts ladies.... ? X Cant think straight now and just wish she would hurry and phone me

ooooohhh maybe this could mean that they have found something?!?! I'm anxious to know, keep us updated. hoping for good news for you xx

As results normal....negative. ultrasound refferal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->