AF 2 days late but BFN's?

dojenstein

Reaction score
I'm not really sure where to post this. But I'm super confused. My cycle is like clockwork. I've been tracking with Ovia for like 7 cycles and I usually O on CD11/12 and AF comes on CD23. But today is CD25 (and 13DPO). I took a Wondfo test this morning but it was BFN. I kinda do feel AF like cramps a little but still nothing.

Also, this is random and maybe TMI but my cervix feels really mushy (which I read could be a PG sign) and I have this weird creamy cm. I don't know really much about my cervix so don't know why I checked.

I'm supposed to start fertility meds this cycle and was actually anxious for AF to come so I can get this process started. But the witch is @#$#ing with me.

Did anyone else miss AF and still get a BFN?

Thanks!

Just got a lovely BFN on a FRER. Ugh.

I have no idea why I'm posting pictures of nothing. I just don't know what to do with myself. Poo.

https://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab122/SparklePants_02/DPO13.jpg

Last cycle I was 4 days late for af and I am also clockwork... 28day cycle!!
FX for you hun xx your not out yet xx

Hun I've heard ladies that haven't got their bfp until their period was late like a week- so there's def still hope. Could just be taking your levels longer to rise?

However I have to be honest, I was ten days late once and convinced I must be preg but tests kept saying no, unfortunately they were right and I got af.. Was heartbroken but conceived the month after..

Def still hope hun good luck xxx

Thanks for the replies ladies. I know being late still technically keeps me "in the running" but I just can't stand this limbo. I really just want to know one way or the other.

I have some AF-like cramping but also some sticky white cm (sorry TMI) which I never get before AF. I just wish our bodies wouldn't start throwing out curve balls at this point.

Thanks again for responding. :)

so I'm now 3 days late for AF and took a test 2days ago and got bfn. Still no AF or symptoms. I had a lil brown spotting yesterday and super ewcf! I'm at a loss as for what's going on too!

It's frustrating isn't it? Last month i was four days late on period and kept gettinf BFN during that time. This past month i did an ovulation test and so did the deed on the right days, however due on period in two days and just having bfn....i wanted to drink at a party tomorrow night if i'm not pregnant, so i hope it tells me if i am tomorrow otherwise will be drinking! X

I'm right there with you... 13 days late today. I'll be testing tonight. Any update from you?

I am 3-4 days late but still getting negatives...the only time i could think that we DTD without protection is the 11th and not sure if that is to close to period to conceive.

Same boat here too. My cycle is like clockwork, 28 days. I'm 2 days past AF now, still getting BFNs. I definitely had symptoms such as IB and nausea off and on. Still hoping, but this is weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"