AF 2 days late...so confused!

babeinchrist

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I am not sure when I ovulated exactly as hubby and I are taking a very relaxed approach to TTC now. But I used an ovulation calculator and it said that my most fertile period was between January 12th and January 17th. DH and I BDed every day in there (TMI I know). Anyway my periods are 31 days and I was due for AF on Saturday. I put on a pad just in case. In the afternoon when I checked there was some very light pink spotting on the pad (I have never spotted pink before AF). Then that stopped and I had some light brown spotting but not very much. That continued yesterday. Then today I have had none of that. No spotting brown or pink. However, I did check my CM and it was watery (covered my whole finger sorry if TMI) with small globs of white.
Could the pink and brown spotting have been implantation?

For sure, sounds like implantation spotting to me. You should do a HPT. Good Luck!!

Thanks a lot!
I am going to wait another few days. I will probably test next weekend. Next Saturday. Just to give the HCG enough time to build up in my system. We have been let down before so I am a little scared to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->