AF 2 weeks late but bfn UPDATE PIC INCLUDED

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm at a loss as to what to think/do

AF is currently 14 days late, the last test I did was yesterday and it was BFN.

I would have thought that a bfp would show by now if that's the case but I'm stumped. Does anyone have any thoughts as to what could be going on?

Is it possible you didn't ovulate? I usually have really long cycles if I skip ovulation.

are you tracking? I would say either you O'd late or not at all this month...

Agree with the other two pp, I am currently 25 days late and still haven't ovulAted.

Perhaps you ovulated late. I think that's what happened to me. I am 15 days late today. My last period was may 23rd. I didn't take a test though because I was pretty sure I wasn't but I started thinking otherwise today when I threw up at work twice. About 2 hours ago I started getting mild cramps and had pink spotting when I went to the bathroom. So I'm pretty sure AF is coming now. Just super late. Which I guess means I ovulated late. I don't know why though. I'm gonna go to my dr because It's 2 months in a row for me...or 2 cycles really. My may cycle was 9 days late. Wait a little longer and if it doesn't show up go to the dr.

Just a little update (TMI PIC ATTACHED)

Still haven't come on. But on the 1st august I went to the loo for a wee and when I wiped I had this

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn45/KayleighJayne02/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

I've had nothing else since, little bit crampy, any ideas on what could be going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->