AF 3 days late, creamy CM??

jadza

Reaction score
So AF is three days late today... BFN yesterday and a few days ago. CM is sticky at times but keep getting random blobs of creamy CM. Slight yellow tinge at times. No smell, no pain. No sign of AF at all. Had cramping last week and week before but nothing came of it.

I've heard that some ladies get a lot of creamy discharge in early pregnancy. I would test again! Good luck!

Hmmm yeah i had really milky but stringy CM last time I was pregnany. This doesnt seem like that. AF 4 days late now. Not sure when I should test again. I last tested on Sunday morning its Tuesday now.

I would try testing in 2-3 days. You could have had a late ovulation than you were expecting. One cycle when I became pregnant, I was late on my period and didn't get a BFP until I was really late. As long as AF stays away, you still have a chance. Good luck!

How are you determining the day AF is due? Based on cycle length or do you have a specific way of tracking ovulation? It's a great sign...

Just cycle length. As its been regular since having my daughter over a year ago. I'm going to test again on Friday when AF will be 7 days late. If its still a BFN will head to the doctors I guess. Currently 5 days late. Which puts me at Cycle day 45! Really would have thought I would know something by now.

Oh and I dont really seem to have any symptoms but I didnt either with my DD till I was about 8 weeks and morning sickness kicked in. Although I seem to have lost all libido which is weird for me... just don't know whats going on...

you have very strong will power to wait till Friday to test haha. I would have tested already again. Goodluck! :)

Me too. I'd be testing every day. But then I once had a BFN on 12 dpo and a BFP on 13 dpo so I'm a believer :)

AF 7 days late and had bfn this morning.. still no sign of af

So are you going to the DR? I once O'd inexplicably on CD 21 even though I got a positive OPK on CD 10. So it's possible you o'd way late this cycle as a fluke.

Yeah its possible. Yeah going to the doctors when I have time. Hopefully tomorrow. Have no tests left lol so not been able to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->