Af 4 days early?? 10dpo

Kern

Reaction score
I'm trying to be chill but I'm really bothered by this! I'm very regular in my cycles 28 days, sometimes 29, NEVER early. I started bleeding at 10dpo, today I'm 11dpo. Is it my period?

I do use a tampon but it's lighter than my regular period. Im just really confused. Any hope here? :shrug:

Since its lighter, there is still a chance it's not your period. The only way to know though is to test or to wait and see if AF gets heavier.
Do you chart love? You could have ovulated earlier. It's been proven that a woman can ovulate at any time in her cycle and I swear TTC sets something off in your brain that makes your body go haywire.
Best of luck to you xx

I don't chart, I should but I hesitate because I know I'd be obsessive over it and I want to make this easy on us. Aha. Today is day two and it's already lighter than yesterday. I don't have really any other symptoms except really exhausted. I refused to symptom spot this month until I saw the blood. Lol.

Guess we will find out soon right? I hate the waiting!

I don't chart, I should but I hesitate because I know I'd be obsessive over it and I want to make this easy on us. Aha. Today is day two and it's already lighter than yesterday. I don't have really any other symptoms except really exhausted. I refused to symptom spot this month until I saw the blood. Lol.

Guess we will find out soon right? I hate the waiting!

I'm the exact same about charting. I really want to start as well as using OPKS but I know that I become obsessive and a little crazy.
If it's getting lighter, that may be a good sign, especially since you're exhausted xxx You could test now if you really couldn't wait but waiting until the day before or day of AF would be the best. We all know that's almost impossible though :haha:

So starting from the afternoon yesterday through now I would consider myself to be spotting. I'm using a tampon only because I hate pads but it's hardly filling them up at all, in fact I suspect I'll be done using them before today ends. So how weird is it to have af so early and so light when I am very regular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->