• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AF 4 days late. Disappearing positive line?!

mrscupcake

Reaction score
Hi girls, me and hubby aren't actually TTC (didn't know where would be better to post this) but were only using condoms after I stopped breastfeeding my daughter in Jan. AF came back straight away and I've been on a regular 28 day cycle dead on the date I get AF. However I'm not day 4 of late AF and so I tried a pregnancy test. A positive line came up straight away and got darker after a minute or so it just vanished completely? Any ideas? Does this mean anything? I'll do another test in the morning but I'm so confused as to why I'm so late when in usually bang on 28 days?

Was it the dye moving across? i would take another test if i was you and not look at it until the time is up, maybe you had a faulty one, if your unsure get a blood test from your doctors :) good luck!

Hmm don't know why the line would go away, maybe a faulty test? Test again or visit your doctor so you can get answers. Best of luck :)

Positive lines shouldn't vanish, it was probably a faulty test.
I'd ask the doctor for blood tests.

I took another test today which was neg. still no sign of AF which is so bizarre considering my cycle is usually like clockwork and tomorrow will be 6 days late. I did the test with a cheap morrisons own brand. I might get a clear blue one tomorrow.

I also have a break out of spots which is not like me I don't remember the last time I had spots!!! So weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"