AF 4 days late, lots of cramping and wet discharge

withlove

Desperate for a BFP
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm not sure what's going on but I'll try to explain!

AF is 4 days late today. I took a test at 14 dpo the day she was due and it was negative. I've been having AF cramps since about 7 dpo, and since AF was due I've also had dizziness, a sort of sea sick/ travel sickness feeling, being really worn out easily and headaches. All of which I usually get when I have AF but not before. Could these be pregnancy symptoms? The only difference is these cramps go away for a while then come back, whereas with AF I have full blown, constant cramping all up my legs and abdomen.

For the past few days I've been sure that I would wake up and AF would have arrived. I also have lots of wet discharge and my (tmi) vaginal walls are really swollen. I know it is common to have cramping in early pregnancy but I'm not sure if these AF type cramps would be normal, it's like AF is already here or is arriving in the next 5 minutes.

So is it possible I could be pregnant or is it more likely AF is just playing tricks and will spring on me any minute? I don't know what to think. I only have one test left so don't want to waste it as I know funds will be low next cycle to buy many more tests.

Thanks in advance for any advice/replies x

The seasick/travel sickness feeling sounds pretty convincing to me.

Thankyou...I think I will leave it a few days to test and see if AF rears her ugly head x

Hey Withlove. Im late aswell. AF was due yesterday and no sign of her at all. Did IC's y'day and today with FMU and BFN's. Apart from having really sore boobs for weeks now i have no other symptoms. Know exactly what you mean about the wetness though. Baby Dust xx

I was the same when AF was due. I had no symptoms. Since then quite a few have arrived. I'm wondering if I ov'd later than I thought. Just used my last test and got a faint line. Fx'd for you and babydust :) xx

OMG withlove have you any pics??!! Sooo pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Hey ladies,

I was due AF yesterday but have no signs at all. I have pregnancy signs but all my tests have been bfn :(

It's soooooooooo frustrating. I would rather AF be here so we can try again next cycle or have a BFP.

I had a sweep around my cervix (sorry if tmi) and I have no sign of the witch? But it has set of mild cramping. No wonder they do it to kick start labour! I just have lots of milky coloured, semi-wet cm.

Grrrrrrrrrr!

Sounds like me... swollen vaginal walls and wet discharge. I also set off some cramping by checking my cervical position (high and firm but mushy, whatever that means.) I've had a ton of BFNs though with AF due to arrive any day now. FX for us all.

From what I've read on tons of websites and heard from people who have been pregnant the wet feeling is completely normal! Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you. Af is due today but I tested yesterday and got a BFN :( I decided I'd wait it out and see if she shows her ugly face today and if not I'll test in the am! I have the wetness too as well as headaches, fatigue and sore bb.. Could be from AF, idk.. I also had a week of spotting so maybe that was the witch herself showing early and WAY lighter than normal..

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Hun :)

Well I just got my BFP yesterday, and I had a lot of the symptoms you're having. I would get really dizzy everytime I stood up and cramping. When AF was due I started getting AF cramps and I just knew I was out, and I just knew I would wake up with AF BUT I didn't. I have a lotion-like cm and my cervix is really high where I can barely reach it. I am not having AF cramps anymore but more of O cramps, but a little stronger.

Sounds like me... swollen vaginal walls and wet discharge. I also set off some cramping by checking my cervical position (high and firm but mushy, whatever that means.) I've had a ton of BFNs though with AF due to arrive any day now. FX for us all.

I've been feeling the EXACT same way... even had those light AF cramps, felt wet, would've BET that AF arrived, then it was just wet cm :wacko: ...except I'm 12 days late! got super + OPKs 5,6,7 days ago.. so I could've just O'd super late :shrug: haven't tested in 5 days... just waiting it out now :blush:

How we all doing now? AF is now 3 days late and still bfn's :( :(

Hi ladies wondered if I could join in currently 2 days late and BFN on superdrug ! Feeling your pain! Lol

its so unfair of mother nature isnt it Gem. Give us either one or the other for goodness sake!!

Hi ladies. I did another test and it was bfn so thinking the faint line I got was an evap. Not sure whether to buy a good test from Boots or Superdrug but don't want to waste money for a bfn. Was out with OH yesterday for our 2nd anniversary and had to come home early because I felt so ill. I have AF cramps on and off in the day but they are usually constant when the :witch: arrives. It's awful not knowing what's going on. I feel like AF is trying her hardest to start but it just doesn't happen :wacko: My nipples are getting really sore aswell but this happens when AF is due too...:shrug:

How is everyone else? Fx'd we get our bfp's or AF at least arrives!x

Well I just got my BFP yesterday, and I had a lot of the symptoms you're having. I would get really dizzy everytime I stood up and cramping. When AF was due I started getting AF cramps and I just knew I was out, and I just knew I would wake up with AF BUT I didn't. I have a lotion-like cm and my cervix is really high where I can barely reach it. I am not having AF cramps anymore but more of O cramps, but a little stronger.

Congrats on your bfp :happydance:
Your symptoms sound exactly how I feel. Yesterday all day I was dizzy, weak, exhausted as soon as I left in the morning around 9am and had cramping. I've been sure AF is going to come but she doesn't every time. How many dpo were you when you got the bfp? :flower:

Can i join this group I am one day late did a cheap test (poundland one) last night and got a BFN.. I too have cramping, feeling sick and giddy.... keep thinking AF is going to come so keep having to run out the office to the toilet but its just wetness :( not sure whats going on

Hi emmalou233, sorry you're going through this too :( It's hard not knowing what's happening...I get to the point where I want AF to arrive just so I know what's going on and can focus on next cycle instead of being stuck in limbo. I hope things become clearer for you soon :hugs:

Congrats on your bfp :happydance:
Your symptoms sound exactly how I feel. Yesterday all day I was dizzy, weak, exhausted as soon as I left in the morning around 9am and had cramping. I've been sure AF is going to come but she doesn't every time. How many dpo were you when you got the bfp? :flower:

Yay for you BFP! I'm so happy for you! And Wishing you the best :))) I'm also curious as to how many dpo you were you you got it because I'm starting to think I'm out too.. Af was due yesterday and I took a test after work and got a bfn :(.. I've been getting really lightheaded and dizzy at work then I start feeling like I'm in a car and I'm car sick and I'm going to puke. My hands get clammy and I start to sweat on my face like I'm hot but the rest of me is cold?.. OH! And did I mention these ungodly awful headaches :( Idk what's going on with me ladies! I'm starting to think that the light spotting was af a week early and EXTREMELY light! :( I wish I'd just get an answer one way or another! Good luck to the rest of you beautiful women, I'm going to test tomorrow morning with fmu and I'll let you guys know! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->