AF 4 days late, lots of cramping and wet discharge

oh Withlove im sorry! i think you should wait at least a day to see if AF arrives and if she doesnt i would def buy a boots/clearblue/whatever and try again. fingers crossed for you x

I was only 9 DPO when I got my BFP. I used the FRER test though.

Here are my symptoms FYI: watery-like cm, lower back pain, cramping (started like AF now feels like o cramps but stronger), rumbling feeling in stomach, dizziness when I stand up (not as bad now), my cervix was really high and I think soft the day of and the day before I found out, I haven't been very hungry.

That's pretty much it right now. My BBs havent been sore at all, but they're normally sore before I start AF so that was a sign for me.

Gl!!!!

Thanks clarissa_b, I'm not too sad about it as my symptoms are getting worse and just screaming 'pregnant' to me! I'm going to wait a few days then test with a FRER/Clearblue digi...how's everything going with you?

Mjm073 - I'm going to test with a FRER in a few days. I have every symptom you've stated. I have dizziness when I'm standing and walking but it goes when I sit down or rest...the same with nausea, it's worse when I'm moving about. I thought the dizziness could be hunger but once I start eating I just can't stomach anything. It's been so bad today I was really really sure AF was here. I just checked and it's just lots & lots of watery discharge.

My bbs are really sore but they are usually before AF...they're definately alot sorer than usual though.

Thanks for sharing :) I feel hopeful!!

Ugh I don't know about you all but I have a sink full of dirty dishes but everytime I go and try to wash them I want to puke! Hoping a cleaning fairy decides to show up and do it for me!
Withlove- I hope you get a bfp when you test!!!! Your symptoms sound very promising :)

im ok thanks withlove. no sign of af at all!! 3 days late now. still bfn's on IC's. Just wish af came or i got a bfp instead of this whole giving me nothing thing!! grrr

found this. https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/687654-reassurance-those-upset-early-bfns.html

I hope things become clear for you (and me) soon. It's so frustrating being stuck in limbo! If all my symptoms lead to AF, I must just be crazy and have imagined them all.

Thanks for the link! I have just read it and feel so much better. I think from now on I will wait until I'm a week late each cycle to test. Fx'd for us!!

I'll be two weeks late tomorrow (i think, if I O'ed late i would be 6dpo?) but still no AF, just lots of CM :shrug:

I got my BFP 2 days ago and I had ALL the same symptoms as you! The cramping on and off same with headaches. They came and went. And now I've noticed I only feel sick when I'm in the car. Im peeing aand burping all the time. I'm 6w5d
Good luck!

im 4 days late im bloated i have been having night sweats, loose stool, very gassy also having acid reflex, semi cramping, i get hungry but when i eat i feel like im about to throw up my boobs feel fine im wet im always running to the bathroom thinking im having my period because of it but im just wet and i dont remember ovulating this past month and usually before i get my period i bleed very lightly but not this time i havent gotten anything are these pregnancy symptoms ?

I swore that when I finally got pregnant, I would come back and post to the forums. My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for about 11 months and just found out I'm 6.5 weeks along!

My cycle is about 33-35 days so it varies a little. Since my cycle is a little different, I went off discharge to determine when I was ovulating. About 1 week prior to my expected period, I noticed a FEW brown spots. I had started to cramp the night before so I was already wearing a panty liner, just in case. At this point, I wasn’t paying much attention to the dates. As quick as the discharge came, it was gone. I continued to cramp a little and it would come and go, not like regular cramps where it was constant. The watery discharge came a few days later, about 3 days before my expected period. It was like water was coming out of me. Honestly at first, I was concerned I had peed in my pants haha. That lasted for about 2-3 days. I started googling the symptom and of course it meant anything under the sun. I started feeling queasy throughout the day, however, my breast were NOT sore so I thought maybe I was just making myself sick. My period was a day late (Mon) so I rushed to CVS and bought a test, First Response. That test was negative. Day three (Weds) of being late, I tested again with a Clear Blue. I got an immediate positive. I tested again on day 5 (Fri) and again, it was positive. I went to the Dr on Monday, very excited, and took their test to confirm. Both the urine and blood tests were negative. We were devastated and thought maybe we had an early miscarriage. We went home and I expected to start bleeding any day, but it never came. My breast didn’t start hurting until that Thursday. Previously, the lack of soreness made me think I wasn’t pregnant because that is one of the BIG signs according to the interwebs. Finally on Friday I took another Clear Blue test and it was positive. We went back to the Dr and although their test showed a faint pink line, they confirmed I am pregnant! So long story short, I think the water discharge is a good sign =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->